This week's feature is Jen, the artist behind Hanky Fever!
1. Who are you and what do you do? Hi, my name is Jen and I make a range of handkerchiefs for men, ladies & children.
2. How do you choose your materials? I choose fabrics for the range by what I love!
3. What is your creative process like? My creative process is very simple - sewing around a square hanky and presenting beautifully finished corners.
4. What's the best piece of advice that you've been given? Give it ago - you don't know until you try.
5. What couldn't you live without? My family.